Pages

China Glaze Digital Dawn cracked with Lighting Bolt

I am shocked to come to the realization that I have been gravitating towards taupes and "quieter" colors like this one. I don't understand how I got there, but there is no denying it. This is part of the elusive Tronica collection, and I cant wait for some sunlight so I can REALLY see the beauty of this color.

I have only used the black crackles/shatters up to now, and the result of this white is dissapointing.
I am sure that I will have to experiment to see if there is any way to make it work better, I am looking for more cracks... This is not bad by any strech of the imagination, but it doesn't give the "in your face" results that the black shatters produce!
I can't wait to get my hands on the new OPI shatters which are scheduled to be released in May!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog