Pages

Sephora by OPI Who Let the Dorks Out?, Wet N Wild Teal Of Fortune and China Glaze Martini Pedicure

I love the name of this color! And the color is not too bad either! =P
I had to show you some of the extra pictures that I took trying to capture the pink shimmer that this polish has, hence the following picture!
It is just too bad that you can't really see the pink all the time =(
So I added Teal of Fortune (untried until now), it deepened the color,
and changed the shimmer a little bit. 
And to strech this manicure out for yet ANOTHER day,
I layered Martini Pedicure (which I have yet to try solo).
So now it is a glass flecked shimmery concoction. I LOVED IT!
And with this February is over! This year is flying by!

As a side note... Who let the Dorks out! Is very similar to the new blue in the OPI Texas collection. They looked the same in the bottle. Same color and same pink flash. So I didn't bother picking up the Texas one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog